MLS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Major League Soccer, its Clubs and its venues are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums and facilities.
MLS and its Clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
Note: Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of a MLS-SUM event (including on social media)
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations will be subject to sanctions.
The Club may also sanction a supporter group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
* Stade Saputo, Free 2 Play and the Montreal Impact reserve the right to modify the Code of Conduct, Rules & Regulations, Prohibited Items List, and policies or procedures at any time without notice to spectators.