Montreal Impact and MLS Fan Code of Conduct
Stade Saputo and the Montreal Impact have a mission to offer their guests a unique and memorable experience in a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable stadium.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their club while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing club fans, players, stadium staff and property
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
There will be zero tolerance for the violation of any local, provincial or federal laws.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest and result in the revocation of ticket purchasing privileges.
The Montreal Impact and MLS Pledge to Fans the right to:
- Be able to watch the match in a safe, clean and healthy environment
- Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner
- Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the match and those organizing the event
- Be able to support his or her club, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the match
- Expect displays of good sportsmanship
- Expect timely and accurate information related to the match.