The Montreal Impact Soccer Schools are always on the lookout for new coaches and trainers to complete the Soccer Schools’ Squad. It’s the perfect opportunity to learn and grow as an individual, all while having fun and getting paid.
What is the mission?
The SoSc mission is to animate training sessions for players aged 4 to 14 years old (U5 to U14), and 8 to 18 years old for goalkeepers (U9 to U18).
See the following requirements to be a part of the SoSc squad:
- Have experience in training young soccer players (2 years minimum);
- Have diplomas in soccer an asset
- Able to put in place coherent technical workshops with arranged by the SoSc;
- Has a good relationship with young people and experience in group animation;
- Creative, takes initiative, with a desire to learn and receive training;
- Fluent in French and English (Spanish an asset);
- Be passionate about soccer;
- Motivated to work and is available during the week (AM-PM) and on weekends;
- Access to a vehicle, an asset
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV to the following email: email@example.com