Optimization and excellence
The goal of the Improvement program is to optimize the range of technical skills learned over the years in order to attain an excellent level of play. We also work on the players’ intelligence in order to help them make the right decisions on the field, and also adopt the right mentality in order to excel with their club.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This program is reserved for those playing competitively (A-AA) in their club.
- Boys and girls aged 9 to 14 years old
- Years of birth: 2005 and 2009
- 10 training sessions of 90 minutes / week
- Prerequisite: Have a competitive level: A-AA
- Evaluation at first session
- Brossard | Complexe Sportif Bell
- Lachine | Soccerplexe Catalogna
- Laval | Centre Sportif Val-des-Arbres
- Laval | Collège Letendre
- Montréal | Complexe de Soccer Saputo
- Brossard - Complexe Sportif Bell :
- Lachine - Soccerplexe Catalogna :
- Laval - Centre Sportif Val-des-Arbres :