Control and technical development
The “Improvement | Goalkeepers” program allows goalies already familiar with basic techniques to integrate new aspects (positioning techniques, support, control, reading of the game) in order to bring their game to a new level. The objective is to enrich the goalkeeper’s overall technical skills and optimise his knowledge of the position, so he can be more performing for his club.
We also work on the goalie’s intelligence in order to teach him to make the right choices.
IMPORTANTE NOTE: This program is reserved for players currently playing at a competitive level (A-AA) with their club.
- Open to all: girls and boys aged 9 to 14 years old
- Years of birth: 2006-2010
- Training: 8 to 10 sessions, 90 minutes each / week
- Prerequisite: have a competitive level A-AA
- Evaluation at first session
- Brossard | Complexe Sportif Bell
- Lachine | Soccerplexe Catalogna
- Montréal | Complexe de Soccer Saputo
- Montréal | Centre Nutrilait
- Montréal - Complexe de Soccer Saputo :
- saturdays from September 14 to November 9, 2019 - 10:30 am to 12 pm