He stands a chance of winning $25,000 for the organization of his choice
Once again, in 2019, the Montreal Impact participates in MLS Works Community MVP contest, which aims to reward a leader who has a major impact in his community. This year, Vincent Cournoyer won the title of regional finalist for the Montreal Impact.
Vincent has the chance to win $25,000 for the charity of his choice and will also be introduced to the crowd at the MLS 2019 All-Star Game, in Orlando, at half-time, while the grand winner will be announced among the finalists of each club.
The winner of the Grand Prize among all finalists will be determined based on the results of the votes until July 31.
There are two ways to vote:
- By clicking here. You can also access his biography through this link. You’re entitled to one vote per device per day!
- On Twitter by following these guidelines:
- Tweets and retweets must be sent from a public account and must include the following handles and hashtag to count as a single vote:
- Handles: @(impactmontreal), @MLSWORKS, @WellsFargo
- Hashtag: #CommunityMVP
- Note that tweets and retweets count once in a 24-hour period
Montreal will head to Ohio to take on the Columbus Crew SC at MAPFRE Stadium on Saturday, July 20, at 7:30pm (TVA Sports, 98.5, TSN 690), before hosting York9 FC at Stade Saputo for the second leg of the Canadian Championship quarterfinal on Wednesday, July 24, at 7:30pm (TICKETS - 98.5, TSN 690).