The SoSc training programs will be offered during eight consecutive weeks for children aged between six and 15 years old (U7-U15) currently playing in a recreational or competitive level. The programs, which will begin on July 1, will allow participants to immerse themselves daily in the atmosphere of the province’s professional soccer club. Seven training sites will be available in Greater Montreal. A soccer camp will also be available for three days in the Laurentides region, at Mont-Laurier.
In order to allow our young participants to experience a unique moment with the Montreal Impact’s professional squad, the participants in the SoSc summer programs will have access, for a third consecutive year, to the “Meet the Team” event.
Three types of camp available:
- Soccer camps: Boys and girls| U7 – U14 |Players only
- Competitive camps: Boys and girls| U10 – U15 | Competitive level (A-AA-AAA) | Players and goalkeepers
- #IMFC Stages | In-residence camps: Boys and girls | U10-U15 | from Sunday to the following Saturday | Players and goalkeepers
The competitive soccer camps are only available in a full-day format (excluding exceptions mentioned in the registration process). Childcare options are offered, in the morning (from 7 to 9:30am) and in the afternoon (from 3 to 5pm).
A COMPLETE IMFC PACKAGE
The Montreal Impact SoSc summer programs include:
- A week of professional training with the Montreal Impact’s SoSc educators;
- Official SoSc equipment;
- An official SoSc soccer ball (except for IMC Stages)
- Access to a preferential rate for additional ticket packages for a predetermined Montreal Impact game at Stade Saputo;
- Access to the “Meet the Team” event for all registrations completed before June 26;
- IMFC promotional item;
- Tax credits applicable only on the soccer camps available in a full-day format (five days)
An early bird rate is available until April 14. Details, advantages, exclusions, prices and availabilities per training site are available online. Payment in installments is available for the IMFC Stages. Details and registration: ecoles.impactmontreal.com