MONTREAL – The Montreal Impact announced on Wednesday that All the Way with the Impact, its successful stay-in-school program designed to promote the importance of persevering in school, is returning for an 11th consecutive year.
No fewer than 11 school boards have partnered with the Montreal club for this program, through which Impact players will visit several schools over the next few weeks
They will discuss with children the importance of staying in school and striving for excellence. Emphasis will be put on the values of initiative-taking, discipline and cooperation in achieving their goals.
Defender Maxim Tissot took part in the first visit, this Tuesday, to Montreal’s École Saint-Paul-de-la-Croix.
Kyle Bekker, Patrice Bernier, Evan Bush, Maxime Crépeau, Wandrille Lefèvre, Cameron Porter and Harry Shipp, as well as FC Montreal players, will also be involved in the program this year.
Participating school boards
- Lester B. Pearson School Board
- English Montreal School Board
- Commission scolaire de la Seigneurie-des-Mille-Îles
- Commission scolaire de Montréal
- Commission scolaire Pointe-de-l’Île
- Commission scolaire de Laval
- New Frontiers School Board
- Fédération des établissements d’enseignement privés
- Commission scolaire des Affluents
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- Commission scolaire Marie-Victorin