MONTREAL – As the team continues its push for the playoffs, the Montreal Impact announced on Monday that 2016 season tickets will go on sale starting on Monday, September 21, with no increase from 2015 prices.
Moreover, supporters who wish to obtain season tickets will be able to take advantage of an Early-Bird price until December 18, which can be up to 40% savings over individual ticket prices. Members, the actual season tickets holders, will benefit from Loyalty pricing for 12 days.
There are a number of significant advantages to being a season ticket holder:
- Substantial savings over individual tickets;
- Discounts on the purchase of additional tickets;
- Access to the best seats available in each category;
- Access to exclusive events and experiences;
- Discounts at food concessions and the Impact boutique;
- Flexible payment plans with no interest.
Season tickets are available starting at $287, which includes 17 regular season games, a Canadian Championship match and a game to be determined, by contacting the Impact sales team at 514-328-3668. From now until September 21, it is possible to make a $50 deposit per seat to reserve your spot via impactmontreal.com.
The Impact will play its next game in San Jose on Wednesday at 10:30pm (TVA Sports, TSN Radio 690) and will play its next home game on Saturday, September 19, at 8pm against New England.