MONTREAL – For a fourth consecutive year, the Montreal Impact Soccer Schools (SoSc) provides an opportunity for young soccer players, aged 5 to 14 years old, to train on the same pitch as the pros, this Saturday, March 28, at Olympic Stadium.
Launched in 2012 within the setting of the MLS matchup between the Montreal Impact and David Beckham’s LA Galaxy, this event has quickly become a major annual event for the club’s soccer schools.
On March 28, young players will have the chance to train on the very same field that will be used only a few short hours later by Ignacio Piatti, Nigel Reo-Coker, Evan Bush and Kaka, Orlando City’s international star player.
Once the training is completed, participants will turn from a player on the pitch to a number 12 supporter in the stands of both FC Montreal and the Montreal Impact.
- 9-10:30am: various workshops during a 90 minute session supervised by the educators of the SoSc;
- From 12:30pm: first match in the history of FC Montreal against Toronto FC II;
- From 4pm: the Impact MLS home opener against Orlando City.
Registration is only $95 (plus taxes) and includes:
- The training session;
- Two tickets for the Montreal Impact game;
- Access to FC Montreal’s game;
- An official SoSc ball;
- SoSc Adidas T-shirt;
- A gift certificate for $15 at the official boutique of the Montreal Impact;
- Participation in exclusive SoSc contests to partake in the honour row on March 28 and the chance to win the Impact’s new, white jersey.
Registration for this event-filled day at Olympic Stadium can be done via ecoles.impactmontreal.com by clicking on the events tab, or by calling 514-328-3668, ext. 250.