Careers with the Montreal Impact
Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Please be assured that we keep all CVs received for a period of six (6) months and all internship applications for a period of one (1) year.
As a member of the Ticket Sales & Service department of a Major League Soccer (MLS) franchise, this position is primarily responsible for securing new season ticket sales as well as group & hospitality sales for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospects and secures new B2B / B2C season ticket business as well as group & hospitality sales in order to achieve ticket & revenue objectives.
- While primarily focused on season and group tickets, this position will also be responsible for selling a full menu of ticket products, including premium seats, luxury suites, mini-game plans and individual game tickets.
- Maximizes new sales opportunities through constant sales prospecting activities via telephone, in-person meetings, networking events, and social media channels.
- Consistently provides outstanding customer service in all dealings with prospective customers.
- Participates in various sales & service promotions, special events, client entertainment activities, networking events and game day activities as required.
- Works in conjunction with the entire Ticket Sales & Service team to maintain a culture of high achievement and to uphold the mandates of the department regarding sales & service business practices and objectives.
- Adheres to the established policies and procedures in performing all business processing and sale activity functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including an engaging, gregarious personality with an infectious positive attitude.
- Assertive, confident and persistent with a superior work ethic and a strong desire to achieve identified objectives.
- Prior sales experience required.
- Bilingual: fluency in French and English languages with the ability to converse flawlessly in both languages verbally and in writing.
- Equally comfortable and effective selling in-person and via the phone.
- Commitment to organize time in order to consistently hit minimum outbound phone call and meeting metrics.
- Committed to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent relationship building and people skills.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the confidence and ability to deliver persuasive presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines and performance metrics.
- While looking to succeed personally, you must be able and committed to supporting a team environment and adhering to the department’s culture, goals and mandates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required. At minimum, this position is required to work each home game during identified time parameters
The Soccer Schools offer you the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual all the while having fun and being paid for it.
What is the mission?
The Soccer Schools’ Squad’s mission is to run soccer practices in schools with player 6 to 12 years of age. In order to offer quality sessions and help brand the Montreal Impact, you will be supported by both coaching and marketing departments at the Soccer Schools. It is therefore a fantastic growth opportunity on both sporting and professional levels.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking athletic and passionate students with soccer experience who wish to develop their coaching skills. We surround ourselves with individuals who like to work with the public in general and kids in particular. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative people who are open to being coached. All we ask of you is a good dose of energy and a few hours a week.
Coaches available year round and able to work at least 2 or 3 after-noons per week and week-ends. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
Coaches available through the year and able to work at least 1 or 2 after-noons per week and Saturdays or Sundays. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
Coaches available during school vacation, Christmas, Spring break and summer, at least 3 or 4 days per week and week-ends. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
What will you get out of it?
Your involvement in the Soccer Schools’ Squad will give you extraordinary experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your teaching abilities while learning essential marketing skills, which are essential to any profession. Furthermore, a more important role within the Soccer Schools could present itself to you in the future.
You think you fit the profile? What are you waiting for?
Send us your resume at the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org