Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Please note that due to the high volume of employment and internship requests we receive every day, no acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to the candidates.
Please be assured that we keep all CVs received for a period of six (6) months and all internship applications for a period of one (1) year.
Consultant, Member Sales and Service
Founded in 1992, the Montreal Impact is a Canadian soccer team. Evolving throughout the years, the club is currently in Major League Soccer (MLS), the elite competition in Canada and North America. With over 110 permanent employees and more than 300 during the season, the Montreal Impact is a pioneer in the world of soccer in Canada. The Impact represents a dynamic and passionate team working in a stimulating and innovative environment! Are you an ambitious person looking to help build the new face of professional soccer in Montreal and Quebec? Join our team now!
We currently have a work opportunity in our organization as a Consultant, Member Sales and Service. Are you a social person, with ability to convince people and a passion for sports? Join our team!
- Offer exceptional customer service at all times;
- Ensure the retention of annual memberships in for members already registered;
- Identify and reach out to new B2B or B2C prospects in order to convert them into full-season or partial members, or all other packages offered;
- Maximize on new sales opportunities thanks to client recruiting events by phones, face-to-face meetings, networking events and social media, etc;
- Answer daily calls from clients and members regarding our different products and services;
- Reach individual and departmental objectives;
- Actively participate in the constant improvement of resources, procedures, and working methods;
- Work closely with different actors in order to ensiure an open communication and a uniform and efficient workflow;
- All other connected tasks;
- Minimum of a DEC in commerce, sales, or another related field;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in customer service or sales;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite;
- Bilingual, written and spoken.
- Great communication and people skills;
- Excellent ability to convince;
- Proactive, resourceful, and rigour;
- Sense of organization;
- Knowledge of sports industry (a plus)
The Montreal Impact would like to thank everyone showing an interest by leaving their resumes. However, only those whose who will be considered will be contacted. We offer everyone an equal employment opportunity.
To apply, please send your curriculum vitae and a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org