Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Please be assured that we keep all CVs received for a period of six (6) months and all internship applications for a period of one (1) year.
Coordinator, Human Resources
Permanent – Full-time
To experience a passionate professional experience, in a unique and dynamic sporting environment. To innovate and inspire. To taking your place in a club, a community, a movement. To building the new face of professional soccer in Montreal and Quebec.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Payroll & Human Resources, the Human Resources Coordinator acts as a generalist and will deal with several HR aspects of the company (staffing, training, pay equity, OHS, etc.).
Coordinate all personnel’s recruiting activities and support directors in different departments: post vacant positions, undergo the interview selection and carry out all follow-up for successful and unsuccessful candidates by phone or email, while also checking references.
Coordinate and analyze all training requests from different departments with the training committee in order to ensure continued training.
Manage all administrative tasks stemming from these trainings (training plans, attestations)
Conjointly with the senior advisor, complete the annual training report of the “1% law.”
Develop HR projects notably on recognition, the integration of new employees and on training.
Provide support for payroll
- Complete diverse reports
- Enter the information of Game Day employees
- Oversee the pay equity process and its maintenance conjointly with the Senior manager of human resources and payroll
Produce and update the task descriptions of all positions within the company
Work closely with the senior manager of human resources and payroll in tasks related to the payroll and the management of human resources
Respond to employee questions regarding pay, policies, collective insurance, RRSP, etc.
Work certain home games
- Answer client calls and last-minute requests from administrative personnel
- Execute all tasks related to the reception
Work jointly with the social club to suggest and organize regular activities for employees
Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Have a bachelor’s degree in the management of human resources
- Have 2 to 5 years’ experience in the field
- Have pertinent experience in the management of HR projects
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, in both French and English.
- Can work on multiple files at once and work under pressure
- Team player, discreet, detail-oriented, organized, autonomous, dynamic
To apply to this position please send your resume and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org