Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Please be assured that we keep all CVs received for a period of six (6) months and all internship applications for a period of one (1) year.
Maintenance worker at Centre Nutrilait
Permanent – Full-time
To experience a passionate professional experience, in a unique and dynamic sporting environment. To innovate and inspire. To taking your place in a club, a community, a movement. To building the new face of professional soccer in Montreal and Quebec.
Reporting to the Manager of operations of the Montreal Impact’s training centre, the CEIM’s daily staff (maintenance worker), must ensure the cleanliness of the building and its surroundings.
Carry out all tasks related to the general maintenance of Centre Nutrilait:
- Sweep and clean floors and staircases daily
- Sweep inside the offices and dust all furniture
- Clean windows, doors, and all glass entrances
- Clean and disenfect bathrooms ; toilet, sink, etc.
- Clean and disenfect team locker rooms; clean toilets, showers, and accessories
- Clean the cafeterias ; wipe down counters, tables, chairs, appliances and floors
- Empty garbage and recycling containers; change the bag, transport and discard the rest in the appropriate place
- Assist the groundskeeper if needed
- Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2 years experience in building maintenance or another related field
- Basuc knowledge of French and English required
- Can take initiative and work autonomously
- Can easily work in a team
- Reliable, available, and devoted
- Courteous and discreet
- Work shifts are between 2 and 10pm and 3 to 11pm
To apply, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org