Individual tickets for the 2013 season will be on sale on Saturday, February 9, starting at 10h ET and are available through one of the following options:
1. Admission network
Click here to buy tickets through the Admission network or call 1-855-790-1245.
Admission Network outlets: View a list of Admission Network outlets.
2. Stade Saputo Ticket Office
Buy your tickets at Stade Saputo, located at 4750 rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, Quebec
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Gameday: 2 hours prior to kickoff
3. Olympic Stadium Ticket Office
Only applicable for the first two games of the 2013 Regular season. Located at 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal, Quebec.
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (until 6pm for the week prior to the games).
Gameday: Open at 9am
Take a look at the 2013 schedule to see which games you want to attend
- Taxes are included in all ticket prices (excluding service fees).
- General Admission: Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Supporter section: Fans in this section are encouraged to stand and sing for the entire 90 minutes of the match. Fans’ view may be obstructed at times.
- The first two games will be held at the Olympic Stadium.