Danone Club Days return
MONTREAL – Following the success of the eight camps put in place last year, the Danone Day camps for clubs, organized in collaboration with the Montreal Impact Academy and the Impact Soccer Schools, returns this summer with five more camps for children aged 7 to 11, in July and August.
These events are the first step in the selection process for the team that represents Canada at the Danone Cup of Nations tournament, in September 2015.
Danone and the Montreal Impact Academy have taken charge of organizing the event (registration, animation, equipment, etc.), while the host club provides its infrastructures.
Registration is free!
To get more information on Danone Days, visit:
Danone Days 2015:
- July 5, 2014 at Molson Park, in Saint-Sauveur
- August 10, 2014 at the Complexe Promutuel Multisport, in Victoriaville
- August 17, 2014 at Henri-Bourassa Park, in Montreal North
- August 31, 2014 at Stade Mont Bleu, in Gatineau
- August 31, 2014 at Nadon Field, in Val des Monts