64' Mirosevic scores for Columbus (0-1)
Montreal Impact - Columbus Crew
MTL - Ricketts; Brovsky, Thomas, Camara, Valentin; Bernier, Warner; Neagle, Mapp, Nyassi; Di Vaio
Subs : Bush; Wahl, Gardner, Ouimette, Ubiparipovic, Sebrango, Braun
CLB - Gruenebaum; Miranda, Marshall, Williams, Vukovic; Birchall, George, Tchani, Gaven; Mirosevic, Renteria
Subs : Lampson, Anor, Geheig, Duka, Grossman, Meram, Schoenfeld
The Montreal Impact (5-11-3) plays its second game in a stretch of seven matches in the month July, versus the Columbus Crew (6-5-4) on Sunday, at Stade Saputo, at 7:30pm (ET). Montreal will try to end a three-game losing streak after consecutive 3-0 losses against Toronto, at home on June 27 and D.C. United last Saturday in Washington, followed up by a 3-1 defeat to Sporting Kansas City last Wednesday.
Individual tickets and new special promotions are available for all games at Stade Saputo via impactmontreal.com, or by calling 514-328-3668.
This Sunday, the Ultras Montreal supporters group will be celebrating its 10th anniversary and will be counting on the presence and support of all the supporters on this special day for them. The Impact captain will be wearing a special armband to commemorate the anniversary.
Make sure you get to Stade Saputo early so you don't miss any of the action!
We strongly recommend that you use public transit to get to the game.
Metro: Station Viau
Bus: 136, 139, 185
Plan out your trip by visiting the website of the Société des Transport de Montréal.
- INJURY REPORT: OUT - D Matteo Ferrari (Right quad strain), Nelson Rivas (left knee) F Bernardo Corradi (Left knee torn ACL), Andrew Wenger (Left hamstring strain), Evan James (Left ankle sprain).
- The Impact has a 3-0-1 record when the team leads at halftime.
- Impact Designated Player Marco Di Vaio made his second start in three matches since joining the club, playing his longest shift in MLS with 71 minutes of play against Kansas City.
- Midfielder Lamar Neagle, who could start on Sunday, has scored three career goals against Columbus.
- Defender Zarek Valentin recorded his first MLS career assist and point last Wednesday, against Kansas City.
- The Montreal Impact is currently first among MLS teams with 263 fouls committed, third with 250 shots and sixth with 25 goals
- Goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts is currently second amongst MLS goalkeepers with 83 shots against and tenth with 48 saves.
- Midfielder Davy Arnaud is first in the league with 52 fouls suffered.Midfielder Sanna Nyassi has already been shown four yellow cards in regular season play, and will have to serve a one-game suspension following his next caution.