The Montreal Impact is excited about the high level of enthusiasm surrounding the club and thanks all our fans for their support. Due to the large volume of requests, the Montreal Impact has developed guidelines and procedures to assist you with your donation request and create consistency and fairness:
Priority will be given to requests from organizations that:
- Support and encourage the quality of life for children by addressing needs in the fields of leisure, health and education
- Are located in the province of Québec
- Use donated items to directly help the requesting organization
- Have a Registered Charity Number (BN#)
- All donation requests must be submitted online via the donations form below
- Letters, emails and telephone calls will not be accepted
- All requests must be sent at least 8 weeks prior to the event
- Donations consist of merchandise only
- No tickets or financial assistance will be provided
- Autographed items are limited and will only be distributed at the club's discretion
- An organization may receive a donation only once in a calendar year
- The coordination and costs associated with the delivery of items is your responsibility
- All donation decisions made by the club are final
Please complete and submit the online form at least 8 weeks prior to the event. Please do not call or send an email. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a representative from the Montreal Impact regarding the status of your request: declined or accepted. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, please allow 6 weeks for a response by email.
The Montreal Impact wish all organizations best of luck with their charitable endeavours and salute them for making a difference in the lives of children and youth.
Please complete the donation form below:
All fields marked with a * are required.