Montreal Impact “See the Montreal Impact at the Pro Soccer Classic Walt Disney World” Contest
Rules & Regulations
1. This contest takes place in Montreal, Quebec in Montreal Impact offices located at 4750, rue Sherbrooke Est. There are two (2) ways to participate in this contest, 1) participants must enter through our Facebook contest 2) participants must make the purchase of at least one (1) 2013 Montreal Impact season tickets and make a payment of at least 25% of the total cost before December 20, 2012. The contest will begin December 1st , 2012 and end December 20, 2012 at noon. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
2. There are two (2) Prizes to be won. The Prize consists of: airfare for two (2) people, one (1) double occupancy hotel room for two (2) people for three (3) days, two (2) nights in a pre-determined hotel in Florida, two (2) passes for the “2013 Pro Soccer Classic” tournament, two (2) VIP tickets to a pre-determined event by the CFSC and two (2) tickets valid for two (2) days at one of the attraction parks such as Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, EPCOT or Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Approximate retail value of this prize: $4,200.
3. Any costs including but not limited to: meals and insurances as well as items of a personal nature are the sole responsibility of the winner and are not included in the prize. Montreal Impact is not responsible for any loss, theft or misuse of a prize.
4. On Friday, December 21, 2012 at 9:00am, at Montreal Impact offices located at 4750, rue Sherbrooke E., Montreal, Quebec, where a random selection of one (1) eligible entry from among all entries via Facebook and one (1) eligible entry from 2013 season ticket holders that have made the purchase prior to December 20th, 2012 will take place. The selected entrants will be contacted by telephone and will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question, need to have a valid passport to travel to the United States and confirm his/her eligibility before being declared a winner. At that time, the winner will be instructed how to claim the Prize. If a selected entrant does not answer the skill-testing question correctly, cannot confirm his/her eligibility or cannot be contacted within twenty four (24) hours of the selection date that entrant will be disqualified and another randomly selected. This process will be repeated as necessary until a winner is declared for all prizes. All decisions of the contest judges are final.
5. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
6. Prize is not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part and must be claimed within two (2) days of the winner being declared or Prize will be forfeited. The prize as described is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-refundable, may not be sold, and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize is allowed except at the discretion of Montreal Impact who reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part if any porting of the prize unavailable for any reason. Montreal Impact will not be responsible for any loss, theft or misuse of the prize. Winner and his/her guest must be able to attend game on specified date or prize will be forfeited.
7. Montreal Impact will not be held responsible if factors beyond their reasonable control prevent the Prize or part of the Prize from being fulfilled. Further, the assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever should the winner or his/her guest be denied entry to venue for any reason whatsoever. If the event fails to take place for any reason whatsoever, the Prize shall be deemed to be fulfilled.
8. This contest is only open to legal residents of Quebec, who are 18 years of age and older. Employees of Montreal Impact and anyone who is a member of their immediate family and/or living in the same household are not eligible to enter.
9. Winner will be required to sign a standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with these rules and waiving any liability of Montreal Impact arising out of the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use of a prize as awarded.
10. This contest is subject to all applicable deferral, provincial and local laws and regulations. Montreal Impact reserves the right, subject to approval by the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux, to cancel or amend this contest at any time.
11. Quebec residents please note: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcoools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.