Careers with the Montreal Impact
Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Please be assured that we keep all CVs received for a period of six (6) months and all internship applications for a period of one (1) year.
Status : Permanent, Full-Time
Reporting to the Impact Academy Director, the Pre-Academy Coordinator is in charge of developing all players of the Pre-Academy (U8, U9, U10, U11 and U12). His main tasks are to offer quality training sessions based on his knowledge and experience and to develop, coordinate and manage Pre-Academy activities. As a member of the Academy technical staff, you will take part in events and to continuously collaborate with fitness/mental coaches and therapists.
The duties of this position will consist of :
- Take part in the annual planning process for U8 to U12 teams with the coaching staff and fitness coaches
- Host a “Back to soccer” meeting to present to families and to players the clubs’ objectives and many other information
- Plan regular meetings with coaches to ensure a follow-up on used work methods
- Observe and assist the coaches of the Pre-Academy teams during training sessions and games
- Plan, organize and promote motor development activities for young players
- Coordinate the annual schedule implementation for all five Pre-Academy teams
- Manage the administrative aspect as weekly schedule and relationships with regional associations etc.
- Coordinate the equipment/material aspect with the Academy equipment manager
- All other related tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree in physical and health education
- Must hold at least a provincial FSQ B licence
- A formation in physical and/or mental preparation is an asset
- At least three to five years of experience as a soccer coach
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Must be dynamic and flexible and have good communication skills
- Be athletic, passionate about soccer and oriented towards development
- Directly responsible for major accounts and supervises all partnership accounts.
- Manages and offers daily service to partners and evaluates their needs and objectives: offers council, plans, organizes, controls and manages the projects;
- Plans the production of all assets, validates all steps and ensures close follow-up with all involved;
- Supervises and directs the coordinators in their daily tasks and keeps track of their client accounts;
- Has a thorough comprehension of the Major League Soccer’s (MLS) Commercial Guidelines, makes the necessary adjustments to partnership agreements and ensures that all departments comply with the Guidelines;
- Is present at every match and special event and supervises and coordinates the partners’ visibility and activations, liaises with the partners and leads the activation team;
- Plans and accompanies the partners on occasional annual trips (e.g. road trips);
- Assists the Director of Partnerships in the development of new properties for potential partners;
- Writes partnership agreements in collaboration with the Club’s legal advisor and maintains an inventory of all the properties;
- Plans and revises budgets;
- Implements monitoring tools and performance indicators to measure the impact and value of partnerships;
- Produces post-mortems and other reports required by MLS;
- Works in close collaboration with all departments, especially the marketing, communications, operations and legal teams;
- Performs any other duties deemed essential and necessary to the department's operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent;
- Five years’ experience in partnership or sponsorship management and operations, management and field activation or similar field;
- Be perfectly fluent in English and French, both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Power Point and Excel. Proficiency in Keynote an asset;
- High level of creativity and ability to effectively present ideas and concepts to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to provide impeccable client services, ability to interact with key stakeholders and to develop and cultivate harmonious relationships
- Strong organizational skills, high level of autonomy and great sense of responsibilities;
- Very resourceful, attentive to detail, meticulous, good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a high-energy, fast-paced environment;
- Availability and consent to travel in Canada and abroad.
If your profile fits what we are looking for and you wish to join the Montreal Impact staff, please send us your resume with a presentation letter at email@example.com by mentioning the job title in the email subject.
Reporting to the Director of Information technology, the incumbent will ensure the development and daily maintenance of many websites. He works closely with members from various internal services and business partners. The web developer is involved in projects from the needs analysis all the way to publishing. He will work in an energetic environment with stimulating challenges.
- Develop and push forward the club websites’ components;
- Take part in the conception and development of custom websites for various business needs;
- Standardize the multiple club websites according to the organization’s branding;
- Ensure technical support and make modifications to different platforms;
- Develop, update, maintain and optimize the organization’s websites;
- Identify and resolve technical problems;
- Follow up on interventions and apply corrections to the problems faced by members from internal services;
- Incorporate web technologies in our business strategies;
- Formulate recommendations to improve online, navigational, ergonomic, accessibility and adaptive design functionalities;
- Use web development best practices for transactional websites;
- Implement norms and standards for website development covering all technologies.
- Undergraduate degree in computer sciences, technical degree in programming or comparable;
- Web programming (Magento / HTML / PHP / CSS / Python coding);
- Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu servers;
- Knowledge in transactional website security;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in web development/website management;
- Be present on game days (TBC);
- Perfectly bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written.
Ability to work in teams;
Autonomous and proactive;
Good sense of creativity;
Good priority management and capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
Good aptitudes to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Experience with responsive mobile websites;
- Interest for emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of SQL databases and Microsoft technologies;
- Knowledge of Sharepoint;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
If your profile fits the criteria above and you wish to join the Montreal Impact team, please send us your resume with a presentation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job title in the subject of the email or through LinkedIn.
The Soccer Schools offer you the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual all the while having fun and being paid for it.
What is the mission?
The Soccer Schools’ Squad’s mission is to run soccer practices in schools with player 6 to 12 years of age. In order to offer quality sessions and help brand the Montreal Impact, you will be supported by both coaching and marketing departments at the Soccer Schools. It is therefore a fantastic growth opportunity on both sporting and professional levels.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking athletic and passionate students with soccer experience who wish to develop their coaching skills. We surround ourselves with individuals who like to work with the public in general and kids in particular. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative people who are open to being coached. All we ask of you is a good dose of energy and a few hours a week.
Coaches available year round and able to work at least 2 or 3 after-noons per week and week-ends. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
Coaches available through the year and able to work at least 1 or 2 after-noons per week and Saturdays or Sundays. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
Coaches available during school vacation, Christmas, Spring break and summer, at least 3 or 4 days per week and week-ends. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
What will you get out of it?
Your involvement in the Soccer Schools’ Squad will give you extraordinary experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your teaching abilities while learning essential marketing skills, which are essential to any profession. Furthermore, a more important role within the Soccer Schools could present itself to you in the future.
You think you fit the profile? What are you waiting for?
Send us your resume at the following e-mail address : email@example.com