Careers with the Montreal Impact
Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Please be assured that we keep all CVs received for a period of six (6) months and all internship applications for a period of one (1) year.
Reporting to the Director of Information technology, the incumbent will ensure the development and daily maintenance of many websites. He works closely with members from various internal services and business partners. The web developer is involved in projects from the needs analysis all the way to publishing. He will work in an energetic environment with stimulating challenges.
- Develop and push forward the club websites’ components;
- Take part in the conception and development of custom websites for various business needs;
- Standardize the multiple club websites according to the organization’s branding;
- Ensure technical support and make modifications to different platforms;
- Develop, update, maintain and optimize the organization’s websites;
- Identify and resolve technical problems;
- Follow up on interventions and apply corrections to the problems faced by members from internal services;
- Incorporate web technologies in our business strategies;
- Formulate recommendations to improve online, navigational, ergonomic, accessibility and adaptive design functionalities;
- Use web development best practices for transactional websites;
- Implement norms and standards for website development covering all technologies.
- Undergraduate degree in computer sciences, technical degree in programming or comparable;
- Web programming (Magento / HTML / PHP / CSS / Python coding);
- Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu servers;
- Knowledge in transactional website security;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in web development/website management;
- Be present on game days (TBC);
- Perfectly bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written.
Ability to work in teams;
Autonomous and proactive;
Good sense of creativity;
Good priority management and capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
Good aptitudes to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Experience with responsive mobile websites;
- Interest for emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of SQL databases and Microsoft technologies;
- Knowledge of Sharepoint;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
If your profile fits the criteria above and you wish to join the Montreal Impact team, please send us your resume with a presentation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job title in the subject of the email or through LinkedIn.
- Assess / Evaluate?? partners' requests and needs for the success of their projects
- Provide a daily service to partners
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partners
- Coordinate partners’ activations during games and promotional events
- Coordinate signage and visibility for our partners during games
- Assist the Director of Partnerships in creating new properties for potential partners
- Keep an inventory of partnerships’ properties
- Collaborate with suppliers for the production of all signage
- Work closely with internal departments in order to ensure proper management of the partners
- Prepare post-mortem reports for the partners at the end of each season
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Proven work experience in managing sponsorships and partnerships & field activation
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written)
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel and Word proficiency and other presentation programs such as Keynotes or PowerPoint is a plus
- Must have good organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Proactivity, autonomy and professionalism
- Must be a true team player
- Work during all Impact home games, special events and other activities as requested
Send us your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
The Soccer Schools offer you the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual all the while having fun and being paid for it.
What is the mission?
The Soccer Schools’ Squad’s mission is to run soccer practices in schools with player 6 to 12 years of age. In order to offer quality sessions and help brand the Montreal Impact, you will be supported by both coaching and marketing departments at the Soccer Schools. It is therefore a fantastic growth opportunity on both sporting and professional levels.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking athletic and passionate students with soccer experience who wish to develop their coaching skills. We surround ourselves with individuals who like to work with the public in general and kids in particular. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative people who are open to being coached. All we ask of you is a good dose of energy and a few hours a week.
Coaches available year round and able to work at least 2 or 3 after-noons per week and week-ends. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
Coaches available through the year and able to work at least 1 or 2 after-noons per week and Saturdays or Sundays. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
Coaches available during school vacation, Christmas, Spring break and summer, at least 3 or 4 days per week and week-ends. Candidates should be over 18 years old and have at least one year of working experience dealing with children. Candidates are required to hold a valid driving licenses and a clean criminal record.
What will you get out of it?
Your involvement in the Soccer Schools’ Squad will give you extraordinary experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your teaching abilities while learning essential marketing skills, which are essential to any profession. Furthermore, a more important role within the Soccer Schools could present itself to you in the future.
You think you fit the profile? What are you waiting for?
Send us your resume at the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org